<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Gender Genie 

Do you write like a girl? Find out using the Gender Genie, into which you pump some of your text -- nonfiction, fiction, or blog entry -- and from which burps a prediction of your gender. My writing makes me only slightly male. Gotta work on that. Maybe I should write about guns 'n' farts 'n' stuff.

Eager to learn whether Gender Genie might have helped uncover the blogosphere's latest marketing scheme, I ran a few randomly selected 'graphs from the old Libertarian Girl blog through Gender Genie. Two out of three came up as "male." Which isn't too surprising, considering that she is male.

CWCID: A Small Victory.

1 Comments:

By Blogger Fire, at Sun Feb 20, 05:02:00 PM:

I'm not sure blogging about guns and farts "n" stuff would make you that much more male. I know women that talk about that stuff, and when they do, I feel uncomfortable LOL  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?