<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Looking back at "Considering dissent and limited war II" 

About ten weeks ago I wrote a post called "Considering dissent and limited war II," my second attempt to define the boundary between "legitimate" and "illegitimate" anti-war dissent. Notwithstanding its heavy linkage, I wasn't quite satisfied with the result, and have gone about considering the whole topic for the third time in the last six months. To prepare for the new post, which is a complete re-do, I went back and read the original post and -- more importantly -- the more than 100 comments. Together, they catalog a rich set of arguments about both the general topic of dissent during war and the Iraq war in particular. In the new post, I will try to respond to as many of the better arguments as I am able.

In any case, I am grateful that we have such sharp and constructive commenters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?