<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

O'Quiz!!! 


As is obvious from the lame blogging, I've been otherwise engaged. Not only have I been very busy, but I was sick as a dog over the weekend. Now I'm in Vegas. So you can imagination that unhappy combination has kept me away from serious thinking.

Anyway, it has been a couple of weeks since I linked the O'Quiz. Now I remember why. I scored a miserable 5 out of 10, barely above the current average score of 4.8. Pathetic, especially since we know the average will soar once TigerHawk's readers pile in.

On to O'Quiz glory!


9 Comments:

By Blogger Gordon Smith, at Tue May 29, 10:16:00 PM:

You and your O'Reilly quiz obsession... He's such a awful person, but I'll go take the quiz just so I can leave this inflammatory tidbit at the top of the comment thread without any remorse over hijacking.

"An unclassified summary of outed CIA officer Valerie Plame's employment history at the spy agency, disclosed for the first time today in a court filing by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, indicates that Plame was "covert" when her name became public in July 2003."

O'Quiz score: 5  

By Blogger Jim in Virginia, at Tue May 29, 10:42:00 PM:

FWIW I never watch O'Reilly.
Nine out of 10, due to several lucky guesses.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue May 29, 11:08:00 PM:

Welcome to Vegas!  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed May 30, 12:08:00 AM:

Eight--and not one guess-I'm so hip. KSG  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed May 30, 12:50:00 AM:

I never watch main-stream TV its too darn liberal  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed May 30, 10:25:00 AM:

An unclassified summary from where?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed May 30, 11:40:00 AM:

8!  

By Blogger Gordon Smith, at Wed May 30, 01:27:00 PM:

davod,

http://news.google.com/news?um=1&tab=wn&client=safari&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rls=en&q=valerie+plame+covert  

By Blogger Viking Kaj, at Wed May 30, 09:43:00 PM:

O'Reilly is an ill bred scandal mongering swine who will do anything for ratings.

Speaking of Vegas, we support Jenna Jameson and the free speach coalition!

7 out of 10.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?