<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Barack's experience equivalency degree 


Barack Obama hopes that American voters will give him credits toward graduation for experience by dint of foreign travel:

Barack Obama will arrive in Britain this summer on a long-expected seven-nation world tour including Europe, designed to answer doubts among global leaders — and US voters — about the direction of his foreign policy.

Hey, I bagged four countries in the last week alone! Sure, that's not enough to get a degree in experience suitable for the presidency, but I bet I could qualify for a cherry position on Obama's National Security Council.

MORE: Un-oh. I'd better be careful about posts like this, or Google might shut me down.

5 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 30, 08:10:00 AM:

Yeah, and Comrade Clark is out mouthing off about the relevance of McCain's military service.

Try Googling how Wesley earned his stripes ... the results of the search are slim, but the roads lead back to Clinton, and the 'success' of Kosovo.

Google is also the same operation that made Gore a zillionaire for his advice on their BOD. He did of course invent the internet, so who better, but let's just say they apparently lean lefter than I thought.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 30, 02:39:00 PM:

TH,

Don't mock Google too much. I usually come to your blog via Google.
This morning (8:30 am, 6/30) you were the second listing under 'Tigerhawk' search word; at 2:35 pm (6/30), you had dropped considerably, plus the HTML link was to a post you wrote in 2005.

Coincidence? You make the call.

-David  

By Blogger D.E. Cloutier, at Mon Jun 30, 03:09:00 PM:

"I bagged four countries in the last week alone!"

I have a lot of international experience, too. But I don't want to be President. I would rather be sheriff of Clark County, Nevada.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 30, 04:11:00 PM:

Comes up first for me in a Google search. I think global travel is about as important to being CIC as Algore's careful phonetic pronouciation of Milosovic's mistress' and house elf's names.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 30, 05:27:00 PM:

Oops! I was using the MSN search engine, not Google. MSN always screws up the "Tigerhawk" search.

Disregard. All is well.

************************

DEC for President! The groundswell starts here.

-David  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?