<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 25, 2008

Open thread: How are the Donks doing tonight? 


I attended a lecture on climate change at the Wild Center this afternoon, and then used its open "guest" wifi to catch up on email and news. As you can see from the picture below, it is a pretty nice place whence to blog.


Blogging at the Wild Center


We had a family bithday celebration after a reception at the museum, so I'm plenty liquored up and have no access to a television. I am counting on you to post your impressions of opening night in Denver, including particularly Michelle Obama's speech. By all means post your observations on that subject or anything else that catches your fancy.


2 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Aug 26, 12:01:00 AM:

I'm not watching. I had a chance for dinner with all 4 of my grandsons so I had to prioritize.

Actually, I wouldn't watch no matter what. Any friend of Ayers is an enemy of mine. I have two sons who are police officers.  

By Blogger TourPro, at Tue Aug 26, 07:53:00 AM:

I was watching on C-Span, much better without all the lame interviews.

I stuck with it until about the middle of Teddy's speech.

You know how it is when your irked about something and then you notice every flaw? It was really disturbing me to observe the Democrat "cream-of-the-crop". From the smug expressions, to the unidentifiable Liberal fashion and awkward dancing to "Oye Como Va".

Then they busted out "Sweet Caroline" - Ugh. Caroline Kennedy begins to layout the Kennedy Legend, connecting to the new "JFK" of our lifetime(well, she didn't say that, but you know what I mean). All backed up with a slideshow montage.

Teddy. Gotta give him credit for making it. His boilerplate speech could be inspiring if you're into that stuff. Hey, he's the walking dead, just being able to talk is good enough for me.

Anyway, I noticed Anthony Bourdain was on and switched halfway through. That's a drunk worth watching.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?