<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bill Clinton regards Sarah Palin 


Bill: "I come from Arkansas, I get why she's hot..."

Hey, if the campaigns can use quotations like this in their advertisements, why can't I?

And Bill Clinton is not the only powerful man who has noticed. This picture is good for Henry and good for Sarah. Henry gets to hang with Sarah -- which you know he thinks is just great -- and she gets to learn some foreign policy. No, really. You can learn more about foreign policy in an evening with Henry Kissinger than most Senators learn in a career.


2 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Sep 23, 10:56:00 PM:

I suppose Palin is hot for 44.

And true enough, Henry seems to get information about foreign policy quickly - Brezinski may not be bad either, but it's easier to listen to Henry's accent. I wonder how much he reads. And what he reads. And what he still has access to.  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Sep 24, 12:54:00 AM:

Governor Palin gives me the impression of being a quick study. You could not ask for a better instructor in foreign policy than Henry the K. I imagine he is quite up-to-date on foreign policy. We shall see in the debates how well Governor Palin has learned.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?