<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is there anything bad that global warming cannot do? 

The climate change activists, scientists, and "journalists" have attributed virtually every problem under the sun to anthropogenic global warming. Watch this very subversive video ("Global Warming Causes More Sex") for the complete belly laugh:



Background here.

At this writing, YouTube reports that the video has only been seen 6250 times. It will be interesting to see how rapidly that number goes up in the next few days.


4 Comments:

By Blogger Cassandra, at Fri Nov 21, 12:45:00 PM:

I am *so* disappointed in you. I come over here expecting erudition and I get... what????

Horny toads?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 21, 02:40:00 PM:

Tigerhawk,

Are you aware of this webpage?

A complete list of things caused by global warming

http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm

Vilmos  

By Blogger joated, at Fri Nov 21, 02:54:00 PM:

After watching this and looking at the numberwatch list...is there any wonder that Global Warming has become a joke?  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 22, 12:14:00 AM:

OK, I didn't know that the clip is actually based on the numberwatch list. Well, this is what I get, when I use lynx (text based browser) for reading the web... (I planned to view the video later).

Vilmos  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?