<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2010

O'Quiz!!! 


It's been ages since I linked to the O'Quiz, and not because I've been covering up my bad scores. Just didn't think of it. But BillOReilly.com linked my post on the GM "thank you" ad and that reminded me how fun the O'Quiz can be. Take it now, and post your score in the comments (especially if you do worse than my rocking 8 out of 10). Yeah, yeah, the current average is 6.22 out of 10 correct, which makes this one of the easier O'Quizzes in my memory, at least, but hey, it's Sunday, and many of you are probably already drinking beer.


5 Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Nov 28, 01:29:00 PM:

Strange that I was able to score 9 out of 10, and I don't own a TV.  

By Anonymous Pat in MN, at Sun Nov 28, 02:54:00 PM:

8 out of 10, but a couple were lucky guesses.  

By Blogger Mac from Michigan, at Mon Nov 29, 08:59:00 AM:

7 for 10, few guesses. Bring it back!  

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Nov 29, 09:45:00 AM:

9/10. Assumed the networks would been far more interested in something the Kenyan's wife was doing than anything else.  

By Anonymous Patton, at Tue Nov 30, 12:01:00 AM:

9/10 - had no idea how dipstick labeled his CDs.  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?